JTS is a multi-disciplinary planning and surveying practice, with offices in Brentwood, Leeds and Canterbury. We work throughout the United Kingdom and provide a comprehensive range of services, with our planners and surveyors priding themselves on their professionalism and the results that they achieve.Our aim is to identify, and deliver, client requirements in a cost-effective, and timely, manner. As a result, we work for a wide range of clients, including major developers, national companies, charitable organisations, education and religious establishments and private individuals and householders, and we have built-up many long-term, mutually beneficial, client relationships.Find out more about the range of services we provide:
- conservation and heritage
- building surveying , design & property management
- compulsory purchase
- valuations and property investment
- householder alterations and extensions
- the charitable, religious and education sectors
The JTS Partnership LLP is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Our vision captures the ethos and values of the firm and sets out what our clients can expect of us and our staff. It sets a very high standard and acts as a reference point by which we judge everything we do. It describes the services that we provide and what we want to be. Our Vision is:The JTS Partnership LLP provides exceptional, independent planning, surveying, property and business support services. Our priority is to fulfil our clients’ immediate and long term needs through outstanding professionalism and commitment.We have also adopted a Mission Statement to help us implement and achieve the ‘Vision’. Our Mission Statement is:To act professionally, and with integrity, and to always provide the highest quality, independent advice and an exceptional level of service. We constantly aspire to: –
- understand our clients’ needs and provide relevant and accurate information and guidance, in a manner which best promotes their interests;
- respond quickly and effectively and be pro-active;
- maintain, build-up and retain long term client relationships so that we can grow through repeat business and referrals; and
- provide effective training and a quality working environment for all our staff, so that we become the employer of choice in the fields that we work and in the localities where we are based.
We will assist our staff to maximise their potential so that they can help the firm become the best in its fields.